ZappBots wishes a warm welcome to everyone.

Especially our visitors from
Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!

Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.

The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.

The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.

Need help with my Propeller Project...

This is the place to talk about Parallax Propeller Chip and Boards
jknightandkarr
Location: Hopelessly lost on the USS-Titanic 968 years from home....

Need help with my Propeller Project...

Postby jknightandkarr » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:25 pm

http://www.titaniceng.altervista.org/DTMFLatch.zip
First of all here is the program. I noticed that its got massive delays, I know some are in the DTMF.spin, which I can easily adjust, but there seams to be more then that. Here is how it's supposed to run on my PPDB.
1)I/O 0..9 get looked at and place a word sized variable called ButtonState.
2)I/O 10-19 get looked at and placed into 10 Byte sized variables. Set1 to Set10
3)After these variables are done, I used Case to check the button state for this: %00000011_11111110 to %00000001_11111111. 10 diff binary combinations. Looking to see what button is pressed. The following info is sent to "Pri Button" with the following variables: Pin, LOoO, State. Pin being to represent what button has been pressed 0 to 9, LOoO aka Latch On or OFF? (used with Set1 - Set10 Variables. 0:= Momentary System & 1:= On or Off. I used the switches on the PPDB for this), State being the ButtonState Binary variable data. I used 2 PPDB's for the 10 buttons and 10 switches, just connected them togeather with the 5v & Gnd rails.
4) From there, the Word output variable called RelayState, I think, is updated %0000_00xx_xxxx_xxxx the x being each output, sent to 74hc595 shift register. I added waitpeq to wait till all the buttons had been released
4A) Momentary: Output on, plays 1 of 16 random DTMF tones, waits for all button(s) release then relay is turned off again.
4B) On or Off: Same as 4A but uses Case command to check if relay is currently On, if on then turns it out.
5)Repeats from 1

I know I got errors, but not sure where...

Joe

EDIT: I saw on PRI Button in the Case area I had the buttonstate data in where I think 1 or 0 should been. Haven't tried the program. Already put everything away after being frustrated.... Lol
My website- Http://titaniceng.altervista.org/

My Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/TitanicElectronicsGames/

~Owner, Designer & Builder Killer K.A.R.R.
~Starfleet Captain Joe R.
USS-Titanic Registry Number NCC-1513
Launched: Star Date 48509.9 Galaxy Class, Titanic Sub-Class Starship Max Warp: 15.96

Return to “Parallax Propeller Chip and Boards”