ZappBots wishes a warm welcome to everyone.

Especially our visitors from
Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!

Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.

The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.

The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.

Social Media Updates for Savage///Circuits

Open Discussion and Chatter [Non-Topic Discussion]
Please read the Rules & Guidelines post before making any posts on the forums.
Please make your first post a reply to the New Members Introduction post.
Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Social Media Updates for Savage///Circuits

Postby Savage///Circuits » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 pm

I am ready to continue putting up what I managed to scavenge of what used to be Savage///Circuits. As I may have mentioned before, I lost all the reviews, tutorials and most of the videos as well as half the projects. That said, I only have half of what I have up, but I have taken the time to catch up social media with the current posts, with the intention of updating these social media sites as I continue to add old content.

If you happen to be on any of these platforms, feel free to follow Savage///Circuits on them. They include, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Links to these social media platforms are listed in the footer of the Savage///Circuits website. Also here:

Savage///Circuits on Facebook
Savage///Circuits on Twitter
Savage///Circuits on Instagram
Savage///Circuits on YouTube
I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

jknightandkarr
Location: Hopelessly lost on the USS-Titanic 968 years from home....

Re: Social Media Updates for Savage///Circuits

Postby jknightandkarr » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:28 am

It's too bad that like half of it is gone, however, stuff can be recreated, and maybe even better then before. Good luck and can't wait to see stuff!
My website- Http://titaniceng.altervista.org/

My Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/TitanicElectronicsGames/

~Owner, Designer & Builder Killer K.A.R.R.
~Starfleet Captain Joe R.
USS-Titanic Registry Number NCC-1513
Launched: Star Date 48509.9 Galaxy Class, Titanic Sub-Class Starship Max Warp: 15.96

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:48 pm

That is true. In fact I have already decided to resurrect some old projects and revamp them.

jknightandkarr

Postby jknightandkarr » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:47 pm

Cool, can't wait to see them. Best of luck to this!

Launched: Star Date 48509.9 Galaxy Class, Titanic Sub-Class Starship Max Warp: 15.96

zappman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby zappman » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 pm

Hi Chris, It is good to here from you. I just checked out your site again and it is looking great, brings back memories of the good old days. I look foreword to seeing your continued restoration and new content.
butlh ghajbogh nuv'e' yIHo'.
Admire the person with dirt under his fingernails.

jknightandkarr

Postby jknightandkarr » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:58 pm

zappman wrote:Hi Chris, It is good to here from you. I just checked out your site again and it is looking great, brings back memories of the good old days. I look foreword to seeing your continued restoration and new content.

Agreed, site looks good. I was going to check out what was for sale lol

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:27 am

I have spent an unusual amount of times on trivial things, such as the footer. :roll:

I may spend this coming week putting up more content. I was trying to round out a few things before adding more content.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 am

I didn't realize ZappBots wasn't even listed in my Useful Links!!! I'm surprised Zappman didn't say anything. :o

It's mentioned in three other places, but definitely needed the banner link. :ugeek:

https://savagecircuits.com/useful-links/

zappman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby zappman » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:56 am

Savage///Circuits wrote:I didn't realize ZappBots wasn't even listed in my Useful Links!!! I'm surprised Zappman didn't say anything. :o

It's mentioned in three other places, but definitely needed the banner link. :ugeek:

https://savagecircuits.com/useful-links/

Hi Chris,

I feel honored, to have the ZappBots Discussion Forums included in a list that includes, Digi-Key Corporation, Jameco Electronics, Mouser Electronics, Adafruit, All Electronics Corporation, Electronic Goldmine, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Hackaday, The Amp Hour, Embedded.FM and Norris Labs.

Before there was a WWW, I purchased electronic parts from Digi-Key, Jameco Electronics, Mouser Electronics, All Electronics Corporation, Electronic Goldmine using paper mail-order catalogs, of course today I use the web.

I have purchased and used many micro-controller boards from Arduino, Raspberry Pi, SparkFun and Adafruit. Arduino and Raspberry Pi have done so much to help people of all ages and backgrounds to learn about electronics, computers/micro-controllers and programing.

I read the articles on Hackaday almost everyday.

Back in the good old days of print magazines, I would read articles written by Steve Norris that would contain web links to the Norris Labs website. I would follow the links to get more details on his robot builds.

Also, in the good old days, by reading magazines such as Popular Electronics, Radio-Electronics and others, and visits to my local Radio Shack, I learned about the Basic Stamp micro-controller and BOE-Bots and the company that sold them. There was a technical support person who worked for that company, his name was Chris he provided support via the companies web forums and the telephone. Chris wrote/writes magazine articles about the electronics projects he builds. He created a web site "savagecircuits.com" to provide details about these projects.

Thanks very much for adding the "ZappBots Discussion Forums" to your "Useful Links" page https://savagecircuits.com/useful-links/!
butlh ghajbogh nuv'e' yIHo'.
Admire the person with dirt under his fingernails.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:28 pm

I'm still messing around with things...I realized the sort order was wrong. Still not used to the changes in WordPress. Once I get caught up I really have so much new content to add. I keep finding errors in what I already have up. :roll:

I think I have my footer the way I want. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”