ZappBots wishes a warm welcome to everyone.

Especially our visitors from
Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!

Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.

The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.

The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.

Savage///Circuits Blind Auction Clearing House

This is a place for VIP members to trade/sell their surplus Hobby Electronics related items.
(All items posted by non VIP members may be deleted, and you may be banned from the site)
Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0010 - Linxmotion Robot Platform

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:38 pm

I used this robot to test scale and drive systems for what eventually became the Stingray Robot. This platform has 4-wheel differential drive with 4 motors. Multiple decks, and lots of spare parts because I have the parts from a second robot as well. This was was fitted with a Super Carrier Board with BS2 (BS2p?) module, 2x16 LCD, Smart GPS module, PING))) sensors on stands and dual NiMH batteries. One for the control circuitry and the other for the motors, which are driven by two built-in HB-25 Motor Controllers. This robot has torque and is fun to watch.

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0011 - ENDED

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:40 pm

This item is no longer available.
Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0012 - Stringray Prototype

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:42 pm

This was a finalized prototype for the Stingray Robot. All original. A little dusty. Needs a home.

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0013 - Manta Ray Robot Prototype

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:45 pm

This was supposed to be the successor to the Stingray Robot. This robot is actually larger and longer than a Stingray and used motors with encoders on L-Brackets as well as the same caster wheel as the Eddie Robot used. This robot was published in Servo Magazine in two articles, however the wheel kit was discontinued and the caster wheel changed in height so it never became a product. This prototype has three PING))) sensors and other comes as shown.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0014 - PDB (Professional Development Board)

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Not just ANY PDB...this is the one used to design the Solder Pot Controller for Parallax. I found this in the bottom of a storage cabinet with the original circuits all intact. Comes with a BS2px24 but not the stuff plugged into the breadboard area.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0015 - BS2P40 Demo Board

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:56 pm

If you're familiar with this board I bet you haven't seen one in a long time! I bought this one before working at Parallax! They've been unavailable since about then. Comes with the BS2P40 Module.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0016 - Gadget Gangster Platform USB

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:58 pm

This kit was reviewed on the Savage///Circuits website and then some time later Gadget Gangster went dark. If you liked the board, here's one still new in the package.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0017 - PropRPM Board

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Brand new in the package. I thought these were cool but never ended up doing anything with it. Not sure I ever will now. Time to free it up for someone who will.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0018 - MSR1 Control Board

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm

If your MSR1 for your Stingray failed, perhaps you need a replacement. Only tested for Propeller recognition. Not fully tested.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0019 - PPDB REV A

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:03 pm

These are older Professional Development Boards and have the older gray color. Two are shown, but you only get one for your winning bid.

Return to “Trading Zone”