ZappBots wishes a warm welcome to everyone.

Especially our visitors from
Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!

Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.

The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.

The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.

Savage///Circuits Blind Auction Clearing House

This is a place for VIP members to trade/sell their surplus Hobby Electronics related items.
(All items posted by non VIP members may be deleted, and you may be banned from the site)
Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Savage///Circuits Blind Auction Clearing House

Postby Savage///Circuits » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Savage///Circuits has downsized our website. We no longer have a forums and therefore no longer run The Fellowship Of The Travelling Parts Box. Since I haven't been donating parts for a few years things have been piling up on me, while at the same time I haven't been writing articles to support the website, so here's what I am going to do...I am going to blind auction all my extra stuff! The funds will be used to keep the website going.

How does the Savage///Circuits blind auction work, you might ask? Well, if you're interested in an item, please submit a bid/offer to the email address info@savagecircuits.com with the subject, ITEM#xxxx where xxxx is the item number listed. You will not receive a reply unless you have won the item, at which time I will reply to confirm you won, along with a total, including shipping. Instructions will be included to send this amount to me via Check, Money Order or PayPal. Once payment is received your item will be shipped.

Nobody will know how much the item sold for except the winning bidder. Some things may be sold for next to nothing, so please do not share the prices as I don't want to cause any friction between people over who got what deal. It doesn't work that way. In the next message I will be posting a list of items. Each item will have one or more photos and a description.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE DOING ANYTHING:

1. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD (QUESTIONS ABOUT SOMETHING SHOULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL)
2. DO NOT MAKE OFFERS HERE, SUBMIT THEM VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS: info@savagecircuits.com
3. DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY UNLESS I REPLY TO DO SO
4. IF YOU WIN AN ITEM PLEASE SEND YOUR PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS OR ITEM WILL BE RELISTED AND/OR SOLD TO NEXT BUYER
5. ENJOY YOUR NEW ITEM
6. WHILE YOU'RE HERE, LOOK AROUND
Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0001 - ENDED

Postby Savage///Circuits » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 pm

This item is no longer available.
Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#00002 - ENDED

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0003 - Electronics Engineering Calculator

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:17 pm

I bought this back in the early 90s from Radio Shack. First of its kind I ever saw. A calculator that could directly do electrical formulas with Amps, Watts, Ohms, etc. I stopped using it because the two coin-cell batteries that it takes started making intermittent contact against the back metal cover plate and when I would press buttons it would sometimes reset. It's still in great shape, so if you're willing to mess around with the battery holder you might have yourself a nice electronics calculator. I see these on eBay once in a while as collector's items.

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0004 - Rover 5 Robot Chassis

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:18 pm

I was trying to make a robot platform for testing some GPS stuff, but I never got around to using this. Still new in the box.

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0005 - ENDED

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0006 - ENDED

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0007 - ENDED

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0008 - Scribbler Robot with Pen Lifter

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:29 pm

This is the original Scribbler used in my Pen Lifter Episode of Savage///Circuits TV. Click here to see it.

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

ITEM#0009 - S2 Marauder w/Bonus S2 Christmas Ornament

Postby Savage///Circuits » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:29 pm

I recently gave my Scribbler 2 robots away to schools who needed them more than me, but they have been discontinued. This is a rubber band gun created for the S2. Since I no longer own one, I thought someone else could make better use of it. I have thrown in an S2 Christmas Ornament as a bonus for your Scribbler 2 fans!

Last edited by Savage///Circuits on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Trading Zone”