ZappBots wishes a warm welcome to everyone.

Especially our visitors from
Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!

Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.

The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.

The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.

Video: "Wall-e" by "Thinkway Toys" Demonstration

A place to talk about anything about robots / robotics that does not fit in one of the below categories.
zappman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby zappman » Fri May 15, 2015 7:11 am

(Originally posted on the Savage///Circuits Forums October 26th, 2014, 06:04 PM by zappman)

So I want to a flea market today and bought a "Wall-e" by "Thinkway Toys" robot for $3.00 used.

When I went on line to find out more about by newly acquired Wall-e robot toy I came across the video below.

https://youtu.be/-lMOzwgRkuU

My Wall-e is missing his remote control .

I would like to find the remote codes and build Propeller chip based remote for my Wall-e, or maybe hack Wall-e by adding a Propeller chip inside the robot toy.
butlh ghajbogh nuv'e' yIHo'.
Admire the person with dirt under his fingernails.

Sparky

Re: Video: "Wall-e" by "Thinkway Toys" Demonstration

Postby Sparky » Fri May 15, 2015 7:32 am

(Originally posted on the Savage///Circuits Forums October 27th, 2014, 11:59 PM by electromanj)

Zapp, S///C alumni Dino posted an episode at http://hackaweek.com/hacks/?p=203 a while back that looked like your 'bot.

Return to “Robotics: General Discussion”