Especially our visitors from Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!
Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.
The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.
The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 5:11 pm
- Location: Hopelessly lost on the USS-Titanic 968 years from home....
1) Either 12"x12"x12" or 24"×24"×24" print size.
2) The Kraken 4 nozzle water cooled bowden style 1.75 mm extruder.
3)Arduino Due, R.A.D.D.S. controlboard+ extension, and RARAPS128 drivers.
4) The heated bed will be stationary and the X, Y, & Z axis will move.
-Thinking of using heating pad to make the heater for print bed.
-Have a book on building a cnc machine, so using that general design and modifying it to. https://buildyourcnc.com/Book.aspx
This is main details now but no doubt more to come.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest