ZappBots wishes a warm welcome to everyone.

Especially our visitors from
Savage///Circuits and Parallax!!!

Please take a look our new forums, we hope you register and become an active user.

The ZappBots forums are being run on phpBB 3.1.4 software which is different then the vBulletin used on the Savage///Circuits and Parallax forums.
Therefore, things look and work a little different, especially creating posts and uploading images / attachments.

The important thing is we have a place toTalk, Learn and Showcase our projects.

Anyone heard from Chris?

Open Discussion and Chatter [Non-Topic Discussion]
Please read the Rules & Guidelines post before making any posts on the forums.
Please make your first post a reply to the New Members Introduction post.
Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Re: Anyone heard from Chris?

Postby Savage///Circuits » Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Last night I went back to see if I had any new PMs on the Parallax forums and could not login. I then went to see if my thread was still on the forums, but it was not. Now seeing your message, I go back and the thread is back, but I still cannot sign in. This is the third account they have locked me out of. My guess is they changed my password.

I cannot fathom what I could have done that deserves the kind of things they're doing to me. I was a model employee for 12 years, having gone above and beyond in my service to them at great detriment to my health and while losing my wife to Breast Cancer. And now that I have fallen so far, they continue to stymie my ability to move forward and to connect with those people I helped and got to know over the years.

To me it seems like putting the thread back was an attempt to discredit my post on Savage///Circuits. It now seems somewhat like BS since the thread is back, yet I still can't sign in.

Zappman, what address did you send an email to that bounced?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Thu May 24, 2018 1:36 pm

I'll be honest with you...it seems like someone is really messing with me on the forums. The thread did not appear last night and now does. I was also able to login since the notice I was referred to about the password change. I manually enter my username and password, so now sure what is going on. But here's one thing that has been proven time and time again...my threads have been removed, have been sunk and have been edited by VonSmartass (and, probably others).

To my knowledge this doesn't happen to anyone else on the forums, especially the long-timers. The reasons they cite for the actions taken also apply to many others on the forums, but no action is taken against them. I posted some Parallax products for sale on eBay and my thread was sunk and VonSmartass called it "SPAM". Erco posts eBay stuff not even related to Parallax all the time and his threads are left alone and he was no even an employee. Heck, I used to RUN the forums. I never did that crap to anyone!

Granz, I do remember rick-rolling visitors to my website on April Fool's Day. I also remember getting phone calls and text messages telling me my site had been hacked, all while Wendy and I were rolling on the floor laughing our asses off! Good times. Sorry they had to end. But the essence of why is still in my post and I will modify it accordingly.

zappman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby zappman » Thu May 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi Chris, the e-mail that bounced was "[email protected]" that is the e-mail, that is the e-mail I have always used to contact you.
Is there another e-mail address you have, that you know that works?
butlh ghajbogh nuv'e' yIHo'.
Admire the person with dirt under his fingernails.

zappman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby zappman » Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Chris, did you read the ZappBots PM, I sent you earlier?
butlh ghajbogh nuv'e' yIHo'.
Admire the person with dirt under his fingernails.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Fri May 25, 2018 3:48 am

Yes, I got your PM. I thought I replied. webmaster hasn't worked since the vBulletin forums were removed. Since then there is chris, info, reviews and orders at savagecircuits.com but of course, none of them are linked since the site was removed.

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 am

For anyone interested, I am going to clearing EVERYTHING that I own that has to do with electronics and microcontrollers. So over the next few weeks my eBay page will start listing everything I can find in my storage unit until there's nothing left. So spread the word. There will be lots of great deals and I am "clearing" house, literally.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/savagecircuits

jknightandkarr
Location: Hopelessly lost on the USS-Titanic 968 years from home....

Postby jknightandkarr » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 am

Done with electronics totally Chris?

Joe
My website- Http://titaniceng.altervista.org/

My Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/TitanicElectronicsGames/

~Owner, Designer & Builder Killer K.A.R.R.
~Starfleet Captain Joe R.
USS-Titanic Registry Number NCC-1513
Launched: Star Date 48509.9 Galaxy Class, Titanic Sub-Class Starship Max Warp: 15.96

Savage///Circuits
VIP
VIP

Postby Savage///Circuits » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Yes, for two reasons...

1) My health has suffered from such a sedentary lifestyle. And while I know I could just "limit" my time, that brings us to the second reason...

2) Parallax completely ruined my interest in it. They took something that was a hobby for me. Something I did on the side for fun and they took all the fun out of it. They turned something I enjoyed into stress.

After what they did to Wendy I should have left...but I stayed and I continued to work there knowing what they were like. So I have myself to blame as well.

Return to “General Discussion”